Black Forest Smoked Ham is cured in brown sugar and a superb mix of spices, then slow-smoked over mesquite wood. The fully-cooked ham has the perfect mix of savory and subtle sweetness. Black Forest Ham is absolutely delicious.
Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is just one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite. The family owned business is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas smoked meats. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap and refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Order for yourself or for friends and family who are scattered all over our great country!
Approximately 4 pounds
Made in Texas by Texans.
Made in USA