The Chuck Wagon has 4.75 lbs. of smoked meats and cheese, everything you need for a great party buffet. Selections from the best smoked meats in Texas provide hors d’oeuvres or snacks for 32 – 38 people or a meal for 15 – 19 people.
Chuck Wagon includes:
- 1 – 1.25 lb. of tender Beef Tenderloin
- 1 – 1.25 lb. of tender Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb. of Canadian Bacon, cut from the leanest portion of the pork loin
- 10 oz. of scrumptious Jalapeño Cheese Summer Sausage
- 1 lb. of Mild Cheddar Cheese
Chuck Wagon weighs approx. 4 3/4 lbs.
Slow-smoking over Mesquite wood is just one of the secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite of these smoked meats.
Made by a family-owned business operated by fourth generation Texans, they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
We call it the Chuck Wagon, because back in the days of the old west, the chuck wagon carried everything needed on the trail! This package delivers everything needed for a great party! The smoked meats are fully-cooked, so all you do is slice and serve.
We’ve included some Add-on options if you want to make it a meal and want to save on shipping, order some Quick Cookin’ Beans and Rice (ready in just 20 minutes) and you have a meal for 15 – 19 people.
Order your Chuck Wagon and enjoy!
Order these Add-Ons and save on shipping: It’s all here, everything you need!
- Make it a meal with Quick Cook’ Beans & Rice – Cooks up in 20 minutes and pairs perfectly with smoked meat. 10 oz. bags. Available in 3 Flavors.
- Spicy Texas Pintos and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Cuban Black Beans and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Besito Caliente – Sweet Little Kiss. A little bit sweet, a little bit hot — This sauce goes great with smoked meat! 15.5 oz. jar
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – A smoky, spicy blend of raspberries and roasted jalapeños that pairs perfectly with smoked ham – or pour it over cream cheese for a great dip! 14 oz. jar
- Jalapeño Honey Mustard – Mild jalapeño, smooth honey mustard. Just the right zip!
- Texas Sweet & Hot Jalapeños – Jalapeño slices so sweet you might think they’re candied! A perfect little zing! 8 oz. jar
- Ranch House Garlic Pickles – Spicy, sweet, not too hot, not too heavy. Absolutely delicious. 10 oz. jar
If you would like to order Quick Cookin’ Beans and Rice in larger quantities, follow this link and order the quantities and combinations that fulfill your party planning needs! Enjoy!
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are intact.
- If the seals are loose open the package and re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
May be served warm or cold.
This award-winning collection of smoked meats is perfect when guests are in from out of town, open houses, and parties of all kinds! It is also a wonderful gift for any occasion. Perfect for when the family gets together.
Weight: 4.75 lbs.
Made in Texas by Texans!
Made in USA.