The award-winning Honey-Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham is a customer favorite. The ham received the award of “Grand Champion Ham” by the Texas Association of Meat Processors.
The ham is fully-cooked so all you have to do is slice, serve and enjoy. Choose from a half ham weighing 7 – 8 pounds or a whole ham weighing 14 – 16 pounds.
Honey and spice and everything nice are part of this popular family recipe. Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is just one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite.
The family owned business is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: the tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.