The award-winning Honey-Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham is a customer favorite. The ham received the award of “Grand Champion Ham” by the Texas Association of Meat Processors.
The spiral-sliced ham is fully-cooked so all you have to do is serve and enjoy. Choose from a half ham weighing 7 – 8 pounds or a whole ham weighing 14 – 16 pounds.
14-16lb: serves 25-30 individuals
7-8lb:serves 14-16 individuals
Honey and spice and everything nice are part of this popular family recipe. Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is just one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite.
This family-owned business is operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite Tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Add-Ons: If you want to make your delicious ham extra special, add on to your order, and save on shipping, consider one or more of these condiments:
- Besito Caliente – Sweet Little Kiss. A little bit sweet, a little bit hot — This sauce goes great with smoked meat! 15.5 oz. jar
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – A smoky, spicy blend of raspberries and roasted jalapeños that pairs perfectly with smoked ham – or pour it over cream cheese for a great dip! 14 oz. jar
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are intact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Made in Texas by Texans!
Made in USA.
This is the best spiral cut ham ever!!! EVER – hands down! I needed a ham and took a chance because it was advertised as the Grand Champion. Well, in my opinion, it really is!!!! Will definitely order again. I also want to try the Besito Caliente next time. I am really happy with the ham and the service.
Don oper (verified owner) –
Outstanding ham with great texas taste. Had two full meals plus used the bone for split pea and ham soup. Still have left overs in the freezer. Will do again next year.