Ranch House Smoked Meats Round-up is filled with 4.75 pounds of delectable smoked meats. Perfect for entertaining family and friends who can’t get enough of authentic Texas barbecue.
Ranch House Smoked Meats Round-up includes:
- One pound of Canadian Bacon
- One pound of Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- One pound of Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Ten ounces of Jalapeño Cheese Summer Sausage
- One pound of Peppered Bacon
The smoked meats are made the old-fashioned way, using the best cuts of meat, hand curing, and slowly smoking over mesquite wood.
Slow smoking over mesquite wood is just one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite. The family owned business is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Ranch House Smoked Meats Round-up serves 18 – 19 for a meal or 30 – 35 for snacks.
4.75 total pounds.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite Tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry, and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap and refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- Unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Made in Texas by Texans.
Made in USA.