San Saba Smoked Meat Sampler is the perfect collection of the best mesquite-smoked goodies for when you want to serve a special treat or give a gift of that special treat!
Hand-trimmed and cured with love deep in the heart of Texas, the meats in the San Saba Sampler make it a customer favorite year-round. You and your loved ones are going to enjoy the Mesquite smoked Brisket, hand-cured pork tenderloin, – and everyone’s favorite, the Jalapeño Cheese Summer Sausage! The smoked meats are fully-cooked so all you have to do is slice, serve, and enjoy.
San Saba Smoked Meat Sampler includes:
- 1 lb. Sliced Mesquite-smoked Brisket
- 1 – 1.25 lb. Hand-cured Pork Tenderloin
- 10 oz. Jalapeño Cheese Summer Sausage
- 8 oz. Jar of Garlic Pickles
- 8 oz. Jar of Jalapeño Honey Mustard
Weighs approximately 2 ¾ lbs.
The family owned business that produces the San Saba Smoked Meat Sampler is operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite.
They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Add-Ons: To round out your buffet, add on to your order, and save on shipping, consider one or more of these:
- Make it a meal with Quick Cookin’ Beans & Rice – Cooks up in 20 minutes and pairs perfectly with smoked meat. 10 oz. bags. Available in 3 flavors.
- Spicy Texas Pintos and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Cuban Black Beans and Rice, 10 oz. bag
- Besito Caliente – Sweet Little Kiss. A little bit sweet, a little bit hot — This sauce goes great with smoked meat! 15.5 oz. jar
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – A smoky, spicy blend of raspberries and roasted jalapeños that pairs perfectly with smoked pork tenderloin – or pour it over cream cheese for a great dip! 14 oz. jar
- Texas Sweet & Hot Jalapeños – Jalapeño slices so sweet you might think they’re candied! A perfect little zing! 8 oz. jar
If you would like to order Quick Cookin’ Beans and Rice in larger quantities, follow this link and order the quantities and combinations that fulfill your party planning needs! Enjoy!
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite Tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are intact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Made in Texas by Texans!
Made in USA.