Spiral-Sliced Turkey Breast with Honey-Glaze is always a customer favorite. This lean boneless turkey breast is fully cooked and ready to eat.
Choose from two sizes:
- 2 pound turkey breast
- 4 pound turkey breast
Spiral-Sliced Turkey Breasts with Honey Glaze begins with boneless lean turkey breasts which are carefully smoked over mesquite embers until they are tender. Then the boneless breasts are spiral sliced for your serving convenience. After the slicing, the turkey breast is glazed. The outer glazing is a combination of honey, brown sugar, and spices that are hand-fired on the turkey breast making it a tender, tasty treat.
The family owned business that makes the Spiral-Sliced Turkey Breast with Honey Glaze is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas smoked meat. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite Tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Add-Ons: If you want to make your delicious turkey extra special, add on to your order, and save on shipping, consider one or more of these condiments:
- Besito Caliente – Sweet Little Kiss. A little bit sweet, a little bit hot — This sauce goes great with smoked meat! 15.5 oz. jar
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – A smoky, spicy blend of raspberries and roasted jalapeños that pairs perfectly with smoked ham – or pour it over cream cheese for a great dip! 14 oz. jar
- Texas Sweet & Hot Cranberry Relish – A delightful blend of tart, light cranberries, and the punch of jalapeños. This relish provides the perfect complement to your holiday turkey. 8 oz. jar
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Made in Texas by Texans!
Made in USA.