Tenderloin Combo Pack includes both Beef Tenderloin and Pork Tenderloin. The tenderloins are hand-cured, peppered, and smoked over mesquite embers until fully cooked for an authentic Texas flavor.
If you remember the days of meats smokes slowly out in the smokehouse, you are sure to delight in these tenderloins! Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is gives tenderloin the great Texas taste you’ll enjoy in every bite! Both the Beef Tenderloin and the Pork Tenderloin are absolutely delicious.
One-pound of beef tenderloin and one-pound of pork tenderloin. Or up-size and get 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. each of beef tenderloin and pork tenderloin smoked to perfection.
Two sizes from which to choose!
- 2 – 2.5 lb. Tenderloin Combo: 1 lb. each Pork and Beef Tenderloin
- 4 – 5 lb. Tenderloin Combo: 2 to 2 1/2 lb. each Pork and Beef Tenderloin
The family-owned business is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas smoked meats. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love the Mesquite Tree: The Mesquite tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry, and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package, re-wrap, and refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Perfect for a delicious dinner at home, as a great party spread, and as gifts for friends, family, and business associates.
To round out your feast, we’re offering a few condiments and sides you may want to add on to your order. Adding the items on at this point will save you not only in price, but also in shipping!
A perfect treat any time of year. Perfect gift any time as well!
Order and enjoy!
Made in Texas by Texans.
Made in USA.