Texas Two-Step Soups are delicious and easy to prepare. Simply add a few additional ingredients, per package instructions, for a satisfying and hearty meal.
Five robust flavors to choose from.
- Tortilla Soup – a best seller. Add ground turkey, chicken broth and canned tomatoes. See cooking instructions below.
- 8 Bean Soup – made with quick-cook beans
- Black Bean Chili – filled with the distinctive flavor of black beans
- Potato Soup – comfort in a bottle
- Corn Chowder – creamy and delicious
The ingredients are layered in a clear bottle that can be displayed on your kitchen counter until you make the soup.
Each Texas Two-Step Soup Bottle weighs 1-pound, 6-ounces.
Tortilla Soup Cooking Instructions
Brown one pound of ground turkey and set aside.
Pour contents of bottle into kettle. Fill bottle with water and add to mix along with three 14.5 ounce cans of Chicken Broth and one 15 ounce can of Tomato Sauce. Add meat and boil slowly for 30 minutes covered.
Tear six corn tortillas into pieces and add to soup along with 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese. Simmer for 10-15 minutes and serve.