The fully-cooked West Texas Beef Tenderloin is made the old-fashioned way, using the best cuts of meat, hand-curing and slowly smoking the meat over mesquite wood. West Texas Beef Tenderloin is cooked medium rare. The meat is moist, flavorful, and delicious. Just slice, serve, and enjoy.
- 2 – 2.5 pound tenderloin
Slow-smoking over mesquite wood is just one of the company’s secrets to the great Texas taste you’ll discover in every bite. The family owned business is now operated by fourth generation Texans and they’ve perfected the art of cooking authentic Texas barbecue. They never rush the process because they know it takes time for the mesquite smoke to naturally tenderize the meat while adding a rich flavor profile.
Texans Love Mesquite: The Mesquite Tree is native to Texas and adds a distinct and delicious flavor to meats, poultry, and fish. Way back when, cowboys on the Texas prairie discovered their food tasted great when they used the mesquite branches for their campfires and cooking.
Add-Ons: You may want to add some sides and condiments to complement your tenderloin. Adding the items on at this point will save you in price and in shipping!
- 3 Flavors of Quick Cookin’ Beans and Rice. Any flavor cooks up in 20 minutes and is the most requested side dish with beef tenderloin. 10-oz. bags.
- Spicy Texas Pintos and Rice
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice
- Cuban Black Beans and Rice
- Besito Caliente – A little bit sweet, a little bit hot – it goes great with this tenderloin! 15.5 oz. jar
- Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – A subtle, spicy blend of raspberries and roasted jalapeños that is perfect for tenderloin. Or pour it over cream cheese for a great dip! 14 oz. jar
Food Safe Handling:
- Products are vacuum-packed and shipped frozen to insure the meat is safe to eat even if it is thawed when delivered.
- Open your order as soon as it arrives. Make sure the airtight seals are in tact.
- If the seals are loose open the package and re-wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Thaw meat in the refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- All unopened meats may be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Opened meats may be safely stored in the refrigerator up to one week.
- This product may be refrozen safely for up to 12 months.
- Always keep meat refrigerated or frozen. Refrigerate what is left over immediately or discard.
Order for special occasions, gifts, and as a special treat for yourself! It may be served warm or cold.
Made in Texas by Texans.
Made in USA.